COVID Guidelines & Updates
Updated March 13, 2022:
Based on the dramatic drop in positive COVID cases, and to remain aligned with the recommendations of the state and the CDC, our Session has voted to update our existing worship and building protocols as follows:
- Masks are optional for worship.
- Pre-packaged communion elements will be served by our deacons (rather than picked up upon entry).
- Coffee hour with refreshments will be reinstated starting on Palm Sunday, April 10th.
- The plexiglass in the pulpit will be removed (will be reinstalled if necessary).
Our previously approved activities were:
- Allowing entry through the side door and Sunday School doors, in addition to the main sanctuary doors
- Welcoming our full Chancel Choir back for worship performances
- Congregational singing and liturgical responses allowed.
- Welcoming our children back for in-person Children’s Sunday School
- Eliminating the need for worship pre-registration
- Gathering in the parlor after worship for fellowship
- Opening the building for meetings and gatherings
KN95 masks are still available at our sanctuary entrances for anyone who would like to take one.
If you are feeling ill or have recently been exposed to a positive case, we ask that you join us for online worship on Facebook (see link below) rather than in the sanctuary. As the safety of the congregation is paramount, our leaders will continue to lean on God and look to follow His guidance to comfortably accommodate our worshippers of all ages. Thanks for your patience as we navigate and adjust to the various stages of the pandemic.